Monday 6 October 2014

Introductory Post

Well where do I start? Writing your first post is never easy especially when its been a while since you have actually written a post so I guess this is where i'll begin...


My name is Chloe, I am currently 20 years old and a qualified beauty therapist working in a salon which I absolutely love. I have had previous beauty blogs whilst I was training a few years ago but life has changed dramatically and with so much going on I thought it would be great to record it down somewhere, like a journal if you will.

Now the name of the blog is quite obvious, I am a 20 year old girl with yes, a bright pink car.
 I thought this would be a good quirky name for the blog as it pretty much sums me up, a girly girl. I want my blog to be about my general musings, life experiences and with the odd beauty related post giving my recommendations and things I have learnt from being in the industry but unlike my previous blog I wanted this one to be more personal, I want to be able to write down things such as finding a perfect product, making a fantastic meal. Ultimately I want to share things that I get up to that people may find interesting.

So if you would like a lighthearted read from a twenty year old going through new life experiences with that bit of a beauty twist then please do stay updated whilst I write down all my posts.

Until the next post, 
                                 Chloe x






No comments:

Post a Comment